Saturday, May 21, 2005

Housekeeping

First of all, welcome to Anne who's just joined the blog as one of our commentators. Hopefully she'll post more than Lacy and Sierra have.

Second, welcome to all Cacciaguida readers!

Third, this is my last night in College Park before heading back home to the Camilla City - Slidell, La. My computer is going into storage for the summer, so I won't be able to post for another day or so until I get home. I'll probably be posting a lot then, but it might take a while because my parents still have dial up andwith one phone line.

Fourth, keep Pat of De Gaudio and our very own Lacy in your prayers as they walk through much of the U.S. as part of the American Life League's Crusade for Life.

And finally, a very big thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Daniel for storing my junk in their basement for the third summer in a row. Y'all are so great!