Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Thanks, St. Joe

So I was a little worried about finding a summer job here in Louisiana because I couldn't seem to find much in fields that interest me and I was nervous I'd spend all summer languishing in some job I hate just so I could make money to pay for the final year of school and next year's spring break pilgrimage to Rome (which, by the way, if you'd like to help me pay for, I'd be most appreciative!)

So I prayed to St. Joseph to help me find a good job. He came through, as usual. I got one on the first interview I went on. I'll be a teacher's aide in a 6-year-old classroom (that's the age of the kids, not the actual room) at Kinder Haus Montessori in nearby Mandeville. I knew I had the job when I walked in to the director's office and she had a picture of the Sacred Heart of Jesus on her desk.

So thanks, St. Joseph!