Tuesday, June 14, 2005

M&I Discussion Starts Wednesday!

Well, the first night of the Musical Movie Summer was a failure. The VHS of My Fair Lady from the public library up the street was all screwed up. We're moving the showing this week to Thursday night.

Aside from that, this is a reminder that on Wednesday (June 15) we'll start discussing Pope John Paul II's last book, Memory and Identity: Conversations at the Dawn of a Millennium. For this to work, as many people as possible need to participate, so I encourage everyone to jump into the discussion. I'll post my first thoughts on the book Wednesday late afternoon sometime and I encourage anyone with possible discussion threads to e-mail me at catholicgirltalk@gmail.com and I'll post them. Also remember that our book for July is The Dark Knight Returns and our book for August is In the Beginning, by then Cardinal Ratzinger.