Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Spiritual Songs

I love country music. Who wouldn't!? Why just look at this sample list of actual country songs and you will see how faith is often tied in with songs of this genre:

"Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone"
"Would Jesus Wear A Rolex On His Television Show?"
"Are You Drinkin With Me Jesus?"
"Are You on the Top 40 of the Lord?"
"Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through The Goal Posts Of Life.)"
"I Been Roped And Thrown By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral"
"I Don't Care if it Rains or Freezes 'Long as I Have My Plastic Jesus Sittin' on the Dashboard of my Car"
"Oh, Lord! It's Hard To Be Humble When You're Perfect In Every Way"

For more fun (not necessarily spiritual) country song titles check out www.countrysongtitles.com.
My personal favorite was "
She's Got Freckles On Her, But She's Pretty."